Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Which is which.

          Recently I have read a discussion, which looked like a debate too, on beliefs. They were arguing whether to believe on the existence of God or not. Personally, I don't think religion is a good topic for everyone, all of us are created uniquely and I think beliefs are just like fingerprints. Even though we have the same religion I think our beliefs are still different from each other. One might believe that God is this that and one may believe God does not exist at all.

          I hate discussing about religion and I think it is really stupid to argue about it. Even though people would say that they were just sharing ideas about it I think it's the other way. No two ideas can never be alike, everything will always be different. I almost grew up inside a church and until now I am serving God through music. Others might say that what I do is nothing compared to those who offer their lives in serving God, but still for me this thing I'm doing is enough for thanking the God I believe in to for giving me life. See? One may think that my opinion is foolish but for me it isn't. But because I know that everyone has different ideas I'll respect whoever thinks that way the same way I respect those who has different belief. RESPECT.
       
          I apologize if there would be readers who would find this entry offensive, I never meant to, I just wanted to share my opinion. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com