Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love. Love. Love.

          At my recent post I've mentioned I started watching KDrama Lie To Me. And guess what? I've already finished watching it. HAHA! I know, I know, I'm a BIT of an addict. :P I dunno there's just something about this dramas that make me want for more.
       
          After watching Lie to Me I can't help being obsessed with it and I found myself downloading the OST(although I can only understand a bit of Hangul). I HIGHLY recommend this kdrama because in my opinion it has the right concoction to a great romantic comedy. Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwon had a great chemistry that would leave a viewer like me wanting for a part 2(I really really hope they'll make a part 2 :D) Their kissing scenes were not the kind of 'blah' kiss, it was an 'awww' kiss. I even find myself blushing just by watching them.

          Seeing the two of them kiss would make viewers think that something romantic is really going on between the two. I'm now officially a fan of them. Can't have enough words to describe what I've felt upon seeing them hug and kiss each other passionately. I am not a hopeless romantic who would wish for things like this to happen to me in real life(although I do dream sometimes haha!) but I am someone who was moved by the sincerity you could see in them, you'll never think that they were just acting out. It seemed so true. :))))

          I guess that's what you call the power of Love. <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This one looks so romantic! hihi just done watching secret garden on dvd, maybe i should check this one out :)

following you now! :D

Ella J. said...

Hi Sushee! Yes it really is romantic, in fact I'm watching it again haha! I haven't watched Secret Garden and my friends have recommended it to me, might try watching it too :) By the way, thank you for following my blog! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com