Friday, October 7, 2011

Thank God It's the WEEKEND!

           It has been days since my last post. I have been very busy with a LOT of school works and with other miscellaneous activities. Today's friday and I'm spending my weekend with a lot of series to watch and some paperworks due next week. But after I came home from school guess what, I am watching Lie To Me AGAIN. Haha! I am still not over with this and didn't mind repeating this all over again.
Episode5: Their almost first kiss happened :P

           Friday for me also meant choir practice and have I mentioned that I am also a church pianist? Oh yes, I am. I almost grew up inside a church with my parents active with their own activities also. Teaching a new song was really tiresome and right now I am relaxing while planning my make up for tomorrow. We're to sing on a wedding and I just felt like putting a different make up. Different meant different color of eyeshadow, because I am usually an eyeliner-mascara-lip and cheek tint girl. I was thinking of experimenting and trying something new this time. If it turns up well I might post it here hihihi. I'm really inexperienced when it comes to make up. I just learn by watching make up gurus online. :P

           Another thing is my nails. I am being very experimental and trying unusual colors(for me) like greens, blues, yellows and oranges. I am usually wearing pinks and reds and now I am trying something different because I have found out that these colors suit me well too. Right now I am wearing NYX's Green Papaya which I got as a freebie from an online store I met at Facebook. I'll post tomorrow together with my FOTD(face of the day)  the color of my nail polish. 

          Sooo, I gotta hit the sack and go to sleep I need to rest well to keep those eyebaggies from cultivating hihi. Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com