Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rain, rain go away.

          It's raining, AGAIN. Tsk, good thing simple things keep my mood better, like watching kdramas and other foreign series, drinking hot choco and blogging. :) I don't know if I woke on the wrong side of the bed or if the rain just ruined my mood. I just feel kinda groggy and my mood is very down. Hoping for a better weather before going to our wedding gig later.
NYX Girls Nail Polish in Green Papaya
          Here is a swatch of NYX's Green Papaya, I am sorry for my picture's very low quality, I used my phone's camera here. This picture didn't justify the real color, it actually looked more of a sheer neon green. Later before leaving I'll try to post a different picture nearer to its true color.

          Just now, I realized I need to put a watermark whenever I am posting pictures, err but I still don't have any photoshop software here in my laptop and I also do not know how to use one. HAHA Its the weekend and I'll try to make time to learn how to use one, or maybe just start by learning how to put watermarks hihi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com