Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rapunzel

          I have a long hair, and it’s only now that I have come to realize that my hair is REALLY long. But lately I have been having problems on hair fall. I am a bit worried that I my hair might get limp and lifeless. The length of my hair is just above my waist and I had my hair rebonded twice but the last rebond treatment I had was last December. After that I never had any treatment because the hairdresser told me to let my hair rest for about six months, and it was also my personal preference not to avail any hair treatments because of busy schedules. Photo0381

              I don’t know if my hair fall is due to hair products I use or due to recent stress I have been experiencing. I am using Head snd Shoulders: Anti-Hairfall and Sunsilk: Weather Defense as shampoo and Creamsilk(violet) and Sunsilk: Weather Defense(conditioner) as my conditioner. Other than that I don’t use other hair products for the fear of having dandruff. I have Google-d beauty blogs and forums to help me in my search for the right product for my hair but I guess it’s only me who’ll find out the best hair product for me. Recently I bought Palmolive: Silky Straight(shampoo and conditioner in one), I’m trying it later and I guess I’ll see if it suits me. I don’t usually stick to one product, I change every 3 weeks so my hair won’t get used to the product and still look like how it was when I first used the product, especially if it gave me really good results. Open-mouthed smile

1 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

you look really beautiful :)
I love your hair!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com