Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let's do this!

          It's raining outside and it's kinda cold too. It has been 4 months since I started trimming my food intake and start losing weight. So far I feel good because I have lost weight and felt better too. Maybe on my next post I'll try to post 'before and after pictures for everyone to see the small(hihi) difference since I've lost weight. HA! I must say the first few months were really hard. I needed to refrain from eating sweets, specifically chocolates and ice creams. Oh my, those were my weaknesses, sweets. Before, I can manage not eating 3 regular meals as long as I have a tub of ice cream, any flavor, and a bag of chocolates on my side. Yeah, I know, I know about the risks of diabetes and stuff but I can't help it, sweets are like heroin to me. I also had to refrain from chips and soft drinks or in other words, junk foods. Believe it or not, those were staples to my "food cabin" before. Every time my dad and I would go grocery shopping I would always have a separate basket for my stuff, mainly food and not toiletries. 

          I never admitted to myself that my size was not normal anymore, I've always thought that my pretty face was more important than my waistline, but then I came across with this so called realization and saw the truth. I wasn't just fat, I was obese. And I'm not pretty anymore, all people could notice is how big my ass was now compared to before or how many bulges they could see on my sides and even at my back. I was so bothered when i can't even wear my favorite clothes and all I could wear were loose shirts and maternity looking blouses and leggings. I can't wear normal sized shirt cause bulges would be so noticeable and it was a shame. I wasn't comfortable anymore, I can see pictures of me with my friends and all I could notice was how big I got. It was depressing, I even resulted into asking people about diet pills and even got myself to try one. That was how desperate I was to lose weight instantly. 

          Now, all I've got with me is the will to be healthy and discipline. I almost forgot I also have videos I downloaded from youtube which were a big help not only in achieving what I want but also it saved me a lot of bucks from enrolling in aero classes haha! I don't want people to think that I am just a hypocrite trying to prove myself in cyberspace. No, all I want is to inspire people like me who wants, wishes, and hopes that someday we could also fit in that pretty little dress we've always dreamed of. That I am also doing this to bring out the best in me by giving up the worst part in me first. That dreaming to be skinny someday isn't always about vanity, it's also for the sake of showing people how you love yourself. 
After losing 34lbs :D

1 comments:

lorna said...

nice job bunso..:) keep it up...

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com